Carbon Monoxide Detector Analyzer CO Detection Meter -
Bacharach Monoxor Plus 0019-8117
Bacharach's Monoxor® Plus is the perfect tool for residential and commercial contractors, safety technicians and weatherization specialists who need to efficiently perform indoor air quality and safety checks on commercial boilers, gas appliances and residential furnaces.
This redesigned Carbon Monoxide Detector for sale combines the reliability of the previous Monoxor® III product in a new platform to deliver more advanced features. Advanced, yet affordable, the Bacharach Monoxor Plus delivers quick, accurate CO (0- 2,000 ppm) and temperature measurements.
Bacharach's Monoxor, in addition to ambient air CO readings, its probe and hose assembly enables direct CO sampling of flue gases, residential furnaces, gas appliances or commercial boilers and a unique trending display shows real-time data in graphical format.
Made in the USA, the Bacharach Monoxor® Plus provides reliable, long-running performance in a handheld unit and utilizes exclusive B-Smart® pre-calibrated CO sensor technology to enable in-field sensor replacement and minimize instrument downtime and maintenance costs.
Click Here to See User’s Manual
Carbon Monoxide Analyzer Detector CO Monoxor Plus Benefits:
Efficient Readings - Reduces service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly.
Accurate Operation - Tactile feedback from the instrument’s keypad assures that the appropriate key has been pressed.
Ergonomically Designed - The instrument is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
Long Battery Life - Four replaceable alkaline batteries typically provide over 20 hours of continuous operation. An automatic inactivity shut-off feature helps to conserve battery life.
LCD Display - Displays PPM, Minimum, Maximum and Temperature.
Bacharach Monoxor Plus CO Meter Features:
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD screen with backlighting
- Fast, accurate measurement of CO (in 1 ppm increments) as well as ambient and flue gas temperatures (with differential temperature ability)
- Real-time display with trending graph, CO ambient test, self-diagnostics, calibration reminders and 10-record internal memory
- Internal diaphragm pumps with detachable probe & hose assembly (optional inline NOx filter available)
- Default CO alarm setting with user-changeable set-point
- Minimum 20 hours of run-time on 4 AA replaceable batteries
- “Plug-n-play” B-Smart® pre-calibrated sensors enable simple in-field replacement for convenience and low cost of ownership.
Bacharach Monoxor Plus Specifications:
- Measurement Ranges: Range: 0-2,000 ppm (in 1 ppm increments) Flue Gas Temperature: -4° F to 1,202° F (-20° C to 650° C)
- Detection Principle: Electrochemical Sensor
- Accuracy(CO): ±5% of reading or ±10 ppm (whichever is greater)
- Operating Temp.: 23°F - 113°F (5°C - 45°C) | Probe: 1,000°F (538°C)
- Operating Humidity: 15 - 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Battery Life: Minimum of 20 hours typical
- Display: High-contrast monochrome graphic LCD display w/backlight
- Power: 4 'AA' Alkaline Batteries
- Weight: 16 oz. with batteries (0.45 kg)
- Dimensions: 8.0”h x 3.6”w x 2.3”d (20.3 cm x 9.1 cm x 5.8 cm)
- Run Time: Minimum of 20 hours typical battery life
- Warranty: 2 years, including sensor
- Approvals: EN 50270 (CE mark)
- Display Languages: English, French and Spanish
Monoxor Plus Carbon Monoxide Detector Kit Includes:
- 6 ft. probe/hose assembly and water trap/filter
- 4 AA batteries
- Hard-carry case
- Instruction manual
Bacharach Offers The B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program - allowing users to replace pre-calibrated sensors in the field, eliminating the need to send the instrument in for calibration. With the B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program, you receive factory-calibrated sensors, just plug them in and continue to use your instrument – there’s no downtime and it saves time and money.
Bacharach B Smart Program Link - Click Here