Caulk Tube Warmer Junior - Sealant Application in Cold
Caulk Warmer Junior - Yes you can still use caulk in the winter time!
Warm Caulk and other Liquid Materials with ease!
Market price: $72.59, you save $14.84
Caulk Warmer Junior - The Must Have Caulking Tool!
Caulk Warmer Junior is a heavy duty nylon canvas bag with an enclosed heating element that keeps caulk and other products warm in cold temperatures.
Your project doesn't have to be put on hold because your tube of caulk or adhesive is too cold to apply.
Caulk Warming Bags are built to stand up to the construction environment:
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Nylon Construction
- Low Energy Consumption
- Plugs into 120V AC or 12V DC Inverter
- Retains Heat When Unplugged
Caulk Warmer is Used For Warming and Heating:
- Floor Tiles
- Insulating Foam
- Windows & Door Sealing Tape
- Grease Cartridges
- Welding Rods
- Anything That Will Fit In The Bag!
Caulk Heater Junior Specifications:
- Outer Material: Heavy Duty Nylon Shell CPAI 84 - 2000 PSI
- Middle: Heat Reflecting Flexible Barrier
- Insulation: Closed Cell Polypropylene
- Inner Ling: Vinyl
- Velcro Closure on the Flap
- Heavy Duty Industrial Cord
- Handy Cord Storage Pocket
- Color: Red
- 13" High x 9" Wide x 2.5" Deep
- 120 VAC - 15 Watts
- Maximum Temp: 105°F+
Limited One Year Warranty
InsulationClosed Cell Polypropylene
Voltage120VAC – 15 Watts
Dimensions13 x 9 x 2.5 in.
Product Weight2 lbs.
WarrantyOne year warranty
Outer MaterialHeavy Duty Nylon Shell CPAI 84 – 2000 PSI