Mold Testing - Zefon Via-Cell Air Sampling Cassette
10 Pack VIA010
The Via-Cell Bioaerosol Sampling Cassette is designed to collect both viable and non-viable bioaerosols, maintain viability of the viable mold spores and prevent growth during transport to the laboratory.
Sampling with the Via-Cell is very similar to its sister product Air-O-Cell Item # ZAOC. Simply connect it to any pump calibrated to 15LPM and run your sample.
Via-Cell Cassette Features:
- Provided ready to use - nothing to assemble, prepare or clean
- No refrigeration - only room temperature storage required
- No electricity or heavy equipment required - may be used with the portable, battery powered Zefon Bio-Pump
- 1 year shelf life is 4 times as long as traditional methods
- Multiple analysis options - compatible with culture plates. PCR and direct microscopy screening
- Independently validated and compared to current industry standard methods by both universities and laboratories
One Sample, Multiple Analysis Options:
Culturable Sampling - The Via-Cell® sampler is the perfect tool for collecting viable organisms and culturing them on agar plates. Simply dilute the media in sterile water and transfer to a culture plate.
PCR Analysis - The Via-Cell® utilizes a water soluble collection media which is ideal for PCR and other chemical types of analysis. Once the sample is diluted in water, it can be transferred most anywhere.
Direct Microscopy - Samples collected using the Via-Cell® sampler may be “pre-screened” using direct microscopy methods, which allows the analyst to decide if additional analysis techniques are needed, which may include culturing or standard direct microscopy analysis.
Click Here to See User’s Manual