B&W International Jet 5000 Tool Case (117.17/P)
The outdoor case type 5000 is an outdoor case that truly leaves nothing to be desired. The extremely rugged polypropylene shell absorbs impacts easily without the contents being damaged.
Market price: $232.99, you save $48.00
Jet 5000 Tool Case 117.17/P
The outdoor cases line was developed from case specialists B&W International.
Cases are designed to be used in the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions.
In short B&W outdoor cases are a reliable companion to protect your equipment no matter where you are or what you do.
- Interior: Pocket Boards
- Ergonomic two-component handle with soft inlay for an easy and comfortable transport.
- Double-stage locks, easy to open. Even with one hand.
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve, releases air from the interior, while keeping water out
- Removable hinges for detaching the lid.
- Sealing O-ring
- Padlock eyelets
- Space for individual name plate
Rigid Tool Case Features:
- Case shells made out of impact resistant polypropylene (PP)
- Shock resistant, crack proof and stackable
- Dustproof and watertight
- Designed for temperatures ranging from -40°F to +176°F
- 30 year warranty
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and IP 67 certified
- 17.01 x 11.85 x 6.69 inches
- 18.38 x 14.37 x 7.40 inches
- 11.7 lbs. Empty
- 55.1 lbs. Max Weight
Tool Not Included
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Dimensions18.38 x 14.37 x 7.40 inches
Product Weight11.7 lbs. Empty
03/14/2021, 09:58 PM
Hi, i am looking for replacement tool boards for this. Part number 109.77 https://www.b-w-international.com/en/craft/accessoires/b-w-pocket-kit-tool-board-jet-500003/16/2021, 11:14 AM
I just found out that the supplier was able to find a few. If you would like to purchase they are $34.99. Feel free to give us a call at (865)882-3833