Fyrite Intech Bacharach Combustion Analyzer - 0024-8523
Bacharach Fall Promotion
Fyrite Intech Combustion Analyzer | FREE 2-Year B-Smart CO Sensor Subscription*
The Fyrite® InTech®Combustion Gas Analyzer is an advanced, American-made, residential combustion analyzer that delivers quick, accurate measurement of oxygen, carbon monoxide, combustible gases, stack temperature and ambient temperature.
Detect These Gases with the Bacharach Fyrite Intech:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Natural Gas, Propane/LPG, Butane, Kerosene, etc.
- Oil#2, Oil#6
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Bacharach Fyrite Intech Combustion Analyzer Features:
Fyrite Intech combustion analyzer helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of 6 selectable fuel types.
Ergonomically Designed - The Fyrite Intech Gas Analyzer is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
Long Battery Life - Four alkaline batteries typically offer up to 20 hours of continuous operation with an automatic “power off” feature that saves energy
Featuring B-Smart® Sensors -
Designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream.
Bacharach's B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program allows users to replace pre-calibrated sensors in the field, eliminating the need to send the instrument in for calibration. With the B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program, you receive factory-calibrated sensors, just plug them in and continue to use your instrument – there’s no down time and it saves time and money.
Fyrite Intech Bacharach Combustion Analyzer Features:
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer - 6 pre-programmed fuels (10 for EU version)
- Direct measurement of O2, CO (0-2,000 ppm), stack and ambient temp.
- Calculated measurement of combustion efficiency CO2, CO (air-free) and excess air
Internal storage for up to 10 complete test records which can also be downloaded to a PC or printed via an infrared printer using an (optional reporting kit)
- High-contrast, backlit LCD display
- New B-Smart® technology for in-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement
- Easy access to sensors
- O2 and sensor life indicator
- Calibration reminders
- Fyrite® User Software (PC)
- Customize printed reports with your company name and logo
- Software updates
- Print data via (optional) wireless printer
Approvals: EN 50270, CE mark, EN 50379
Display Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Polish, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish
Generate Custom Reports with the Combustion App
Bacharach's Combustion app, the companion app to the Fyrite Intech combustion analyzer, provides technicians the ability to generate and send customizable combustion reports from their smartphone / tablet.
Features of the Combustion App
- QR Code Scanner: Scan a QR code generated on the analyzer display screen for immediate creation and transmission of combustion reports
- Wireless Bluetooth Connectivity: View real-time combustion data from your device, simultaneously save data to the mobile app and to the analyzer memory, and remotely start / stop the analyzer sampling pump
- Set up customer profiles with facility and equipment information
- Save and view records of test data
- Generate reports in PDF, CSV, or XML format using saved records
- Send or share a report file as an email attachment or to a cloud storage service
- Include up to 10 data records in a single report
- Insert comments for each data record in a report
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Bacharach's Combustion App: Download Here
Fyrite® InTech® Deluxe Kit Includes - Instrument, probe, 8 AA batteries, hard-carry case and rubber boot.
Other Bacharach Combustion Gas Analyzer Kit Options:
0024-8511 Fyrite® InTech® - Includes probe, 4 AA batteries, and soft-carry case.
0024-8512 Fyrite® InTech® Reporting Kit - Includes probe, 8 AA batteries, hard-carry case, printer, rubber boot, USB cable, Fryrite User Software, and spare filters.
Click Here to See The Product Manual
B-Smart Replacement Program:
- Sensor Supply for 2 years. Maximum 2 sensors. $189.00
- Sensor Supply for 2 years. Maximum 4 sensors. $289.00
Click Here for Bacharach B Smart Sensor Replacement Program
Bacharach Warranty: Instrument and CO sensor 2 Years, O2 Sensor - 1 Year
*Promotion Ends December 31, 2019