Delmhorst BD2100 Moisture Meter Flooring Package - BD2100/26
The best-selling BD-2100 is great for measuring moisture in a variety of different building materials, including wood, concrete, drywall, EIFS, roofing, insulation, and flooring. The BD-2100 has a digital display, an adjustable alarm, and Delmhorst’s exclusive calibrated drywall scale.
Delmhorst BD-2100 Moisture Meter Features:
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
- Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
- Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Audible, adjustable alarm alerts you when your pre-selected MC has been reached.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
Delmhorst BD-2100 Moisture Meter Specifications:
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
26-ES Flooring Hammer Probe (included)
The 26-ES comes with the 496 contact pins that penetrate 1 1/8” and have insulated shanks so that only the tips are exposed. The pins make contact only at their uncoated tips and provide much more accurate readings of moisture content at various levels of penetration. This feature is useful for a variety of different applications:
Flooring installers: Penetrate through flooring to plywood sub-floor, or concrete.
Dry kiln operators: Identify moisture gradients which helps to identify the drying pattern.
Furniture manufacturers and craftsmen: Easily check high density hardwood that short pins are unable to penetrate.
Flooring Package Includes: BD-2100 meter, 26-ES electrode, extra contact pins for the meter, extra 496 pins for the 26-ES electrode, and carrying case. Order as BD2100/26 (Price: $530.00)
Other Delmhorst BD2100 Package Variations:
- BD2100: Includes meter, carrying case, and extra contact pins for the meter. Order as BD2100 (Price: $390.00)
- Standard Package Includes: BD-2100 meter, carrying case, extra contact pins for the meter, and 21-E electrode. Order as BD2100/PKG (Price: $490.00)
ManufacturerDelmhorst Instruments Co.
Dimensions8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
Power Source9V battery.
Three scales:Wood Scale - 6% - 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material, such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
Reference Scale - Reads from 0 - 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials, such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
Gypsum Scale - 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on drywall.