Drain-Rooter PH Drain Cleaner
Clear clogged sinks, tubs and laundry drains with less effort. Equipped with a variable speed power cable feed and variable speed motor, the Drain-Rooter PH cleans drains better and easier.
General Wire Drain-Rooter PH Drain Cleaner
The Drain-Rooter PH feeds and retrieves the cable at up to 16 feet per minute. A four-foot guide hose eliminates cable whipping, dirty fixtures and messy floors. And the drum speed can be varied by changing the pressure on the foot pedal, making it easier to thread the boring head through sink strainers or crossbars.The Drain-Rooter PH is a real labor-saver on long jobs or when working in a cramped area where the weight of the machine could get burdensome.
Drain-Rooter PH Features:
- Clears clogged sinks, tubs, and laundry drains in 1-1/4” to 3” lines.
- Variable speed power cable feed drives and retrieves cable at up to 16 ft. per minute.
- Four-foot guide tube keeps hands and job site clean.
- Pneumatic foot pedal controls motor speed.
- Band-It™ splashguard minimizes excess water spray from the spinning drum.
- Quick-change cartridge makes switching cables clean and easy.
- Holds 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″, or 35 ft. of 3/8″ Flexicore cable.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequaled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
|PART #||What's Included||w/HECS Cutter Set*||Weight|
|PH-DR-B||Basic Unit + 50HE1-AC (50 ft. x 5/16")||40 lbs|
|PH-DR-D||Basic Unit + 50HE1 (50 ft. x 1/4")||None||37 lbs|
Drain-Rooter PH Specifications:
Weight: Weight: 22 lbs. (without cable)
Dimensions: 22” deep x 13-1/2” wide x 15” high (without hose)
Drum: Heavy gauge stamped aluminum with inner drum to prevent cable tangling.
Capacity: 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″ cable; 35 ft. of 3/8″ cable.
All cables are left hand wound and reinforced with a wire rope center.
Power Cable Feed: Drives 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ cables.
Cutter Set: Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, Down Head Boring Gimlet, 1-1/4″ Side Cutter Blade,
Flexible Arrow Head Cutter
Motor: All ball-bearing, double insulated, reversible motor with speed control;
0-400 rpm, 230 and 240 volts available.
Foot Pedal: Pneumatic foot pedal controls variable speed motor. Leaves operator’s hands free to control cable.
Select UnitMachine + 20ft x 5/16in cable + HECS Cutter Set, Machine + 50ft x 1/4in cable