Caliper - Dial 0-6
General Tools Dial Calipers offer precision measurements at affordable prices, making them a great choice for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers.
This inch-reading Dial Caliper has a fiberglass-reinforced plastic body which allows for accurate reading of inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
The easy-to-read dial is color coded to highlight graduations in both .01 and 1/64, and features a no-glare lens cover.
In addition, the Plastic Dial Caliper is marked with inch and millimeter graduations on the bar scale and a fractional conversion table on the reverse side.
0-6" Dial Caliper Features:
- Direct dial caliper
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurements
- Color coded to deliver both .01 and 1/64 graduations
- Bar scale is graduated in inches and millimeters
- Easy-to-read dial with adjustable bezel and no-glare lens
- Extendable depth gage for use in slots and small holes
- Free-wheeling friction roller advances and retracts slide