Bacharach Fyrite Intech Combustion Gas Analyzer Basic Kit - 0024-8511
On Order From Manufacturer
Affordable, Easy-To-Use, Residential Combustion Analyzer - Based on the same technology as Bacharach’s Fyrite® commercial units.
Fyrite Intech Bacharach Combustion Analyzer - 0024-8511
The Fyrite® InTech®Combustion Gas Analyzer is an advanced, American-made, residential combustion analyzer that delivers quick, accurate measurement of oxygen, carbon monoxide, combustible gases, stack temperature and ambient temperature.
Detect These Gases with the Bacharach Fyrite Intech:
- Carbon Monoxide
- Natural Gas, Propane/LPG, Butane, Kerosene, etc.
- Oil#2, Oil#6
Bacharach Fyrite Intech Combustion Analyzer:
Fyrite Intech combustion analyzer helps to reduce service call times by providing accurate, electronic test results instantly via intuitive, push-button operation and a menu of 6 selectable fuel types.
Ergonomically Designed - The Fyrite Intech Gas Analyzer is light and fits in the palm of your hand, making it easy to handle.
Long Battery Life - Four alkaline batteries typically offer up to 20 hours of continuous operation with an automatic “power off” feature that saves energy
Featuring B-Smart® Sensors -
Designed to calculate the efficiency of residential furnaces and combustion appliances by measuring the stack temperature and the percent oxygen level in the flue-gas stream.
Fyrite Intech Bacharach Combustion Analyzer Features:
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer - 6 pre-programmed fuels (10 for EU version)
- Direct measurement of O2, CO (0-2,000 ppm), stack and ambient temp.
- Calculated measurement of combustion efficiency CO2, CO (air-free) and excess air
- Internal storage for up to 10 complete test records which can also be downloaded to a PC or printed via an infrared printer using an (optional reporting kit)
- High-contrast, backlit LCD display
- New B-Smart® technology for in-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement
- Easy access to sensors
- O2 and sensor life indicator
- Calibration reminders
- Fyrite® User Software (PC)
- Customize printed reports with your company name and logo
- Software updates
- Print data via (optional) wireless printer
- Soft carrying case
Approvals: EN 50270, CE mark, EN 50379
Display Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Polish, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish
Generate Custom Reports with the Combustion App
Bacharach's Combustion app, the companion app to the Fyrite Intech combustion analyzer, provides technicians the ability to generate and send customizable combustion reports from their smartphone / tablet.
Features of the Combustion App
- QR Code Scanner (Intech & Insight Plus only): Scan a QR code generated on the analyzer display screen for immediate creation and transmission of combustion reports
- Set up customer profiles with facility and equipment information
- Save and view records of test data
- Generate reports in PDF, CSV, or XML format using saved records
- Send or share a report file as an email attachment or to a cloud storage service
- Include up to 10 data records in a single report
- Insert comments for each data record in a report
Other Bacharach Combustion Gas Analyzer Kit Options:
0024-8523 Fyrite® InTech® Deluxe Kit Includes: Probe, 8 AA batteries, hard-carry case and rubber boot .
0024-8512 Fyrite® InTech® Reporting Kit Includes: Probe, 8 AA batteries, hard-carry case, printer, rubber boot, USB cable, Fryrite User Software, and spare filters.
Bacharach Offers The B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program - allowing users to replace pre-calibrated sensors in the field, eliminating the need to send the instrument in for calibration. With the B-Smart® Sensor Exchange Program, you receive factory-calibrated sensors, just plug them in and continue to use your instrument – there’s no downtime and it saves time and money.
Bacharach B Smart Program Link - Click Here
Bacharach Warranty: Instrument and CO sensor 2 Years, O2 Sensor - 1 Year
Dimensions8 h x 3.6 w x 2.3 in.
Product Weight16 oz.
Power SourceAA batteries
WarrantyInstrument and CO sensor 2 Years, O2 Sensor - 1 Year
Ambient Temperature23° F (-5° C) to 113° F (45° C)
Flue Gas Temperature-4° F (-20°C) to 1,202° F (650° C)
Oxygen (O2)0.0% to 20.9%
Carbon Monoxide (CO)0 - 2,000 ppm
Carbon Dioxide (CO2)0.1 to a fuel dependent maximum (in %)
Carbon Monoxide (Air-Free)0 to 9,999 ppm
Combustion Efficiency0.1 to 100%
Excess Air0 to 250%
Run TimeMinimum 20 hours, typical battery life
04/05/2020, 07:02 PM
Can this tool be use to measure emissions on automotive engines04/06/2020, 09:18 AM
Car emissions include many other gases and materials that this meter will not measure. Carbon Monoxide is the only emission gas that this meter will measure.
10/23/2019, 02:07 PM
Does it work on residential fuel oil equipment as well as natural gas and propane?10/23/2019, 03:17 PM
This unit will measure:
Natural Gas, Propane/LPG, Butane, Kerosene, etc.
05/05/2019, 10:47 PM
What languages do you have installed?And it comes with the printer?05/06/2019, 09:13 AM
Display Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, Polish, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish. The Fyrite Intech Reporting Kit does come with a printer but the other kits do not.
04/02/2019, 06:41 AM
Does this do gas and can it be used as a manometer04/02/2019, 08:13 AM
This will measure gas and other flammables in the air but it doesn't measure pressure so it cannot be used as a manometer.