Carbon Monoxide Monitor Extech CO30
Carbon Monoxide Monitor Extech CO30 displays CO Concentration, Air Temperature and Relative Humidity - Desktop or Mountable
Extech Carbon Monoxide Monitor CO30 PLUS Temperature and Humidity
Extech's CO30 Carbon Monoxide Monitor is a multi function meter that measures and displays Carbon Monoxide (CO) concentration, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity.
The Extech CO30 monitor features a programmable audible alarm with a high decibel tone that sounds when carbon monoxide concentration rises to unsafe levels.
The Extech CO30 Carbon Monoxide Monitor also features a visible bright tri-colored LED that changes colors as different concentrations of gas are detected.
Unit can be wall mounted or used on a desktop close to areas of concern.
Monitor Carbon Monoxide Levels in:
- Office buildings and conference rooms
- Boats, planes, and RVs
- Indoor work places such as warehouses that use propane or gasoline powered fork lifts
- Manufacturing plants of temporary heating units and gasoline-powered appliances
Extech Carbon Monoxide CO Monitor Features:
- Alternately displays Carbon Monoxide (CO) concentration, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity readings (cycles approximately every 6 seconds)
- Visible bright tri-colored LED indicator: Green <10ppm, Yellow = 10 to 29ppm, and Red >30ppm
- Alarm Feature: LCD displays alarm icon, LED light turns red, and loud audible beeper sounds when indoor CO level exceeds set point (defaults at 30ppm — adjustable); beeper can be temporarily turned off for false alarm
- Adjustable audible alarm sounds when reading exceeds one of the selected ranges: 25ppm, 30ppm, 35ppm, 50ppm, 100ppm or 200ppm
- “ZERO” Re-Calibration function
- Manual Temperature and Relative Humidity Compensation (adjustable)
- CO Calibration function in fresh air
- Four display error codes for troubleshooting
- Low battery indicator
- Recover to factory setting function
CO measurement range: 0 to 999ppm
CO accuracy: ±5% of reading or ± 10ppm
CO Resolution: 1ppm
Temperature measurement range: 32 to 122°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°F
Temperature Accuracy: 1.8°F
Relative humidity measurement range 20 to 90%RH
RH Resolution: 1% RH
Relative Humidity Accuracy: ±5%
Alarm functionality: Meter beeps and displays the alarm bell icon when the CO level exceeds the alarm set point (default set point is 30ppm, user adjustable)
Temperature and RH Compensation: Manual; user‐adjustable
CO Calibration: Standard user function
Zero Calibration: Standard user function
Power: 4 x AAA batteries or supplied Universal AC adaptor
Meter dimensions: 4.4 x 4.3 x 2.1 in.
LCD display dimensions: 1.9 x 1.1 in.
Weight: 5.6 oz.
One Year Manufacture's Warranty Included With Extech CO30 Meter
Measurement Range0 to 999 ppm
Product Weight5.6 oz.
Power SourceAC adapter
WarrantyOne year warranty
Temperature (Air)Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
Basic Accuracy: ±2°F/1°C
Relative HumidityRange: 20 to 90%RH
Basic Accuracy: ±5%RH @ 25°C