Caulk Heater Warmer Kit (1109)
This caulk warmer bag by Reasor Products keeps caulk warm in cold weather!
Caulk Warmer® bags will keep caulk at 80° even when the outside temperature drops to -13°.
The cold weather Caulk Warmer® is a heavy duty nylon canvas bag with an enclosed heating element that keeps caulk and other products warm in cold temperatures.
The Caulk Warmer® solves the problem of caulking in cold weather, producing better results any time the temperature drops below 50°. Requires only 50 watts of power, and has a convenient cord storage pouch on the front.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Caulk Heater Warmer Kit Features:
- Heavy Duty/Waterproof Canvas Construction
- Insulated Patented Design
- Low Energy Consumption
- Fits in a 5 Gallon Pail
- Retains Heat When Unplugged
- Warms up to 12 Standard size Caulk Tubes
Caulk Warmer Kit Includes:
Use Caulk Heater Warmer Kit For Warming:
Caulk Warmer Specifications:
- Outer: Nylon Shell CPAI 84
- Middle: Heat Retaining Flexible Barrier
- Insulation: Closed Cell Polypropylene
- 1" Nylon Strap With Quick Disconnect, Velcro Closure On Flap
- Convenient Cord Storage Pocket
- 18" High x 15" Wide x 3" Deep
- Voltage: 120 VAC - 50 Watts
- Color: Forest Green
Maximum Temp: 115°F+