Caulk Warmer Heater - Sealant Application in Cold Weather
Keeps Caulk Warm In Cold Weather!
Caulk Warmer ® bags will keep caulk at 80° even when the outside temperature drops to -13°.
Caulk Warmer ® is a heavy duty nylon canvas bag with an enclosed heating element that keeps caulk and other products warm in cold temperatures.
The Caulk Warmer ® solves the problem of caulking in cold weather, producing better results any time the temperature drops below 50°. Requires only 50 watts of power, and has a convenient cord storage pouch on the front.
Caulk Warmer Specifications:
- Outer: Nylon Shell CPAI 84
- Middle: Heat RetIning Flexible Barrier
- Insulation: Closed Cell Polypropylene
- 1" Nylon Strap With Quick Disconnect, Velcro Closure On Flap
- Convenient Cord Storage Pocket
- 18" High x 15" Wide x 3" Deep
- Voltage: 120 VAC - 50 Watts
- Color: Forest Green
- Maximum Temp: 115°F+
Use Caulk Warmer For Warming:
- Floor Tiles
- Insulating Foam
- Windows & Door Sealing Tape
- Grease Cartridges
- Welding Rods
- Anything That Will Fit In The Bag!
The Caulk Warmer®, a unique patented warming bag that combines a light weight economical heat source with a flexible heat reflecting shield to retain heat in the bag and keep caulk and other temperature sensitive items warm.
Sealing tapes will not stick when the temperature drops, but the Caulk Warmer ® solves this problem too!
Caulk Warmer Available Accessories:
CW1107 Power Inverter - Convert DC to AC
CW1107BS Bag Saver Sleeves