Circle Cutter - Large- Cutters For Drill Press
SKU# - GT55
The #55 Heavy-duty Circle Cutter can produce precise circles in sheet metal, brass, copper, soft steel, aluminum, plastic, wood and composition materials.
Circle Cutter: Large, Heavy Duty, Adjustable 55
The Heavy Duty Circle Cutter is our largest, most robust circle cutter. Designed for professional use, the Heavy Duty Drill Press Circle Cutter will make clean cuts from 1-3/4” to 7-7/8” in diameter.
The tempered steel body of this heavy duty circle cutter features marked graduations on the beam for fast measurement and application.
Heavy Duty Drill Press Circle Cutter Features:
- For cutting 1-3/4” to 7-7/8” circles
- Replaceable cutting blade and 1/4” pilot drill
- All adjustments can be made with hex wrench (included)
- Body constructed from heat treated tool steel
- 1/2” shank
- Maximum safe speed 500 RPM
Cut Size:1-3/4” to 7-7/8” in diameter
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Customers who bought this product also bought