Cutter - Heavy Duty Pipe, PVC, PE, ABS Pipe - Ratchet - 2"
General Tools Heavy Duty PVC Pipe Cutter slices through tough PVC, PE and ABS pipe up to 2” in diameter.
The Cutter’s 12” handles provide maximum leverage and allow you to apply heavy pressure to the cutting material.
The unique five-click ratcheting system amplifies your arm strength for faster, cleaner cuts.
Heavy Duty PVC Pipe Cutter - 2" Features:
• Cuts pipe up to 2”
• Ratcheting system ensures quick, clean cuts.
• High carbon steel blade maintains sharpness and resists chipping.
• Extended handles create extra leverage for greater power.
• Locking strap for safe storage.
1. From the closed position, release strap lock and pull handles apart to open jaws.
2. Position jaws around pipe and squeeze handles.
3. Release the handles until the ratchet clicks, holding the jaws in place.
4. Squeeze the handles again to close the blades.
5. Continue squeezing and releasing the handles until the pipe has been cut.
Q – Is there a replacement blade for the Heavy Duty PVC Pipe Cutter?
A – Yes, #118BG