Cutter - PVC and Hose (1-5/8") - Ratchet Style
The PVC & Hose Cutter makes professional quality cuts through PVS, CPVC and Polyethylene up to 1-5/8” in diameter.
The extended handles provide extra leverage for tough cuts.
The six-click ratchet holds the blade while you adjust your grip to increase pressure.
Aluminum body is lightweight and corrosion resistant. Locking strap keeps blade concealed for safe storage.
PVC and Hose Cutter (1-5/8") Features:
Cuts pipe up to 1-5/8”
Ratcheting system ensures quick, clean cuts.
High carbon steel blade maintains sharpness and resists chipping.
Extended handles create extra leverage for greater power.
Locking strap for safe storage.
Replacement Blade #1191B.
1. From the closed position, release strap lock and pull handles apart to open jaws.
2. Position jaws around pipe and squeeze handles.
3. Release the handles until the ratchet clicks, holding the jaws in place.
4. Squeeze the handles again to close the blades.
5. Continue squeezing and releasing the handles until the pipe has been cut.
Replacing the blade:
1. Close the cutter’s handles and apply the strap lock.
2. Push down on the top of the blade to bury the sharp end in the housing of the tool. This will expose the back end of the blade and a few of the ratchet teeth.
3. On the backside of the blade by the gear teeth, locate the arm that connects the blade to the body.
4. Using a small, slotted screwdriver, remove the washer holding the pin in place.
5. Remove the pin to disengage the blade.
6. Now remove the large, black Phillips screw on the tool body that holds the blade in place.
7. Pull the old blade from the body and insert the replacement.