Decibel Sound Level Meter – Noise Measurement DSM20
Decibel Sound Level Meter – with Digital, USB Data Logger DSM20 - Monitor environmental and industrial noise as well as for measuring decibel levels during acoustical design, sound system setups and OSHA compliance testing.
Decibel Sound Level Meter – with Digital, USB, Data Logger DSM20
Monitor environmental and industrial noise as well as for measuring decibel levels during acoustical design, sound system setups and OSHA compliance testing.
Sound Level Meter Features:
- One button starts/stops data logging without a PC
- Plug-and-play USB 2.0 interface; no need for cables, cradles or docks
- Large storage capacity offers the ability to track, store and download 32,000 sets of data into Excel-Format
- LCD displays real time sound level
- A/C frequency weighting
- FAST/SLOW time weighting
- MAX/MIN/AVG displays
- High and low alarm limit, selectable sampling time
Digital Sound Level Meter Specifications:
Measurement range/accuracy/resolution: 30 to 130dB/1.5dB/0.1dB
Storage capacity: 32,000 data points
Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F @<95% RH
Weight (without battery): 2 oz.
Power Source: BA10 "1/2AA" non-rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
Digital Sound Level Meter Includes:
- PC interface/data logging software on mini-disc
- Stand to mount the instrument
- USB extension cord
- User's Manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Product Weight2 oz.
Power SourceAA batteries
WarrantyOne year warranty
Measurement range/accuracy/resolution30 to 130dB/1.5dB/0.1dB
Storage capacity:32,000 data points
Operating temperature:32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @