Delmhorst ProScan Pinless Moisture Meter
The Delmhorst Proscan is a non-invasive pinless moisture meter for flooring installers, lumber manufactures, woodworkers and building inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in wood, drywall, concrete, tile and more.
The pinless moisrture meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to quickly scan materials for moisture intrusion which can cause wood decay, rot, and mold.
Delmhorst Proscan with its built-in species corrections for woods with a specific gravity between .30 and .80, makes checking a variety of wood species a cinch.
With ProScan pinless moisture meter professionals can work with confidence, save time, stay on budget and avoid call-backs.
Delmhorst ProScan Pinless Moisture Meter Features:
- Fast, accurate and non-destructive
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood and other building materials
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture 3/4" deep without damaging sample
Delmhorst ProScan Pinless Moisture Meter Specifications:
- Size: 5-5/8” x 3-5/16” x 1-1/4”
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- One 9-volt battery included
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty