Digital Camera Fujifilm FinePix XP90
FinePix XP90 Digital Camera from Fujifilm is a point-and-shoot featuring water, shock, freeze, and dust proof construction.
The XP90 is characterized by its durable, weather-proof design to enables its use in harsh conditions:
- Waterproof to 50' / 15.2m
- Shockproof from 5.8' / 1.8 m
- Freeze proof to 14°F / -10°C
- Dust proof to IP68 standards
Digital Camera Additional Features:
- 16.4MP 1/2.3" CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
- 28-140mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 3.0" 920k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO 6400 and 10 fps Continuous Shooting
- Action Camera Mode & Motion Panorama
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dust Proof
A 16.4MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor produces high-resolution stills and full HD 1080p video, which is complemented by a 5x Fujinon zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range.
Sensor-shift image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake while features such as an Action Camera mode and a 320 fps Slow Motion mode, provide additional creative options when recording video.
A rear LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating for greater visibility in a variety of lighting conditions, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity permits one-touch transferring of imagery to linked mobile devices, as well as wireless remote controlled shooting from smartphones and tablets.