Drill Stop Set S838
Drill Stops are used to prevent excessive bit penetration in doweling and other drilling applications.
Drill Stop to the twist or brad-point drill bit assures that hole is drilled to the specified depth.
The set includes six, cold-rolled steel Drill Stops in a black oxide finish.
The Stops attach easily to standard drill bits with a set screw and hex wrench (included).
Drill Stop Set Features:
- Used for depth control when drilling.
- For use on twist and brad-point drill bits.
- Set includes 6 Stops: 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”
- Cold-rolled steel with black oxide finish.
- Includes hex wrench and reusable snap blister for storage.
Maximum Speed: 3000rpm
1. Select corresponding size Drill Stop and slide on drill to desired depth position.
2. Rotate Drill Stop until the locking screw is in line with body (not groove) of drill.
3. Tighten set screw with hex wrench. Remove wrench before using tool.