Mini Tubing Cutter
The Mini Tubing Cutter performs where conventional tubing cutters simply cannot fit.
Gold Standard, tempered cutting wheels are capable of cutting through copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel.
Mini Tubing Cutter Features:
• Comfort grip for easy turning.
• Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
• For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 1/8” thickness.
• Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the flare.
• Ideal for limited space situations.
• Replacement wheel RW121/2.
1/8” to 5/8” tubing sizes
1-3/8” swing radius.
1/8” to 7/8” tubing sizes
1-1/2” swing radius.
1/8” to 1-1/8” tubing sizes
1-11/16” swing radius.
1. Position tubing cutter around pipe and tighten knob until pipe is snug between blade and rollers.
2. Turn the knob an extra one-half revolution for the first cut.
3. Spin tubing cutter around the pipe, making complete revolutions. Do not spin the cutter back and forth as this may bend the pipe.
4. As the tool begins to cut the pipe, tighten the knob to keep pressure on the cutting surface.
5. Continue spinning the cutter and tightening the adjustment knob until the pipe is cut.
6. Use a reamer to remove any burrs formed on the surface of the pipe.
Cutting Flared Pipe:
1. Insert the flared end of the pipe into the tubing cutter.
2. Align the pipe so that the flare sits in the grooved rollers
3. Tighten the adjustment knob until the blade is contacting the pipe below the flare.
4. Follow the tube cutting procedure above.