Multi Gas Leak Detector - Safety Siren Pro Series 3 CO & Natural Gas
Pro Series 3 Multi Gas Leak Detector - Monitor Carbon Monoxide, Natural Gas, and Propane Leaks
Market price: $89.95, you save $22.45
Pro Series 3 Safety Siren Multi Gas Leak Detector - Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas
Protect Your Loved Ones From A Possible Explosion or Deadly Carbon Monoxide Poisoning With This Carbon Monoxide Detector
Plug this natural gas alarm into any AC outlet and the Safety Siren Samples the Air Every 2-1/2 Minutes.
Keep your family safe with the Safety Siren combination gas detector. Protects your home and family from dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide, Natural Gas, Methane and Propane.
Carbon monoxide is often referred to as "The Silent Killer" because it is an odorless, tasteless and colorless by product of combustion.
In addition being a carbon monoxide detector, the Safety Siren combination gas detector also detects Methane (Natural Gas), and Propane, the most common combustible gases found in the residential environment.
Simply plug this natural gas alarm into any 110-volt wall socket and live with the confidence that your living quarters have an added level of protection from catastrophic gas leaks.
Whether you have a gas leak or a problem with your furnace, you can be assured the Safety Siren Multi Gas Detector will protect your family and loved ones from a possible explosion or deadly carbon monoxide poisoning by providing effective and reliable gas detection.
The Safety Siren's size and portability make it one of the best choices for for carbon monoxide detection for your family.
Safety Siren Combination Gas Leak Detector Features:
- 3-in-1 detector.
- Senses dangerous levels of Carbon Monoxide, Propane, and Methane Gas.
- Two independent 85dB alarm sounds, one for CO, the other for methane/liquid propane.
- Every Gas Detector has computerized calibration to help eliminate false alarms.
- Built-in self-diagnostics assures the unit is operating properly.
- Easily plugs into any standard 110-120v AC electrical outlet and samples the air every 2-1/2 minutes.
- Advanced surface mount circuitry increases reliability.
- Lock tab feature makes the detector tamper proof.
Safety Siren Multi Gas Leak Detector Specifications:
- Power Source - 110-volt AC/60Hz at 15 Watts
- CO Sensor - CO Sensor calibrated at 200 ppm CO specific to avoid false alarms.
- Combustible Gas Sensor - Alarm trip-point set at less than 25% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
3.8% by volume Natural gas (methane) in air.
2.1% by volume LP-gas (propane) in air.
- Temperature -40F to 100F
- CO Audible Alarm - Continuous 8.5dB alarm at 10ft for CO
- Combustible Gas Audible Alarm - Intermittent alarm for Combustible Gas
- Visual Alarm - (3 second blinking rate for normal operation) Continuous RED LED during alarm condition
- Green LED Operation - Continuous operation when power is on
- Detection Frequency -
Air sampled every 2.5 minutes for CO.
Air sampled continuously for Combustible Gas after an intial warm-up of 2.5 minutes.
- Test - Test button verifies proper operation when unit is in normal operation. Once in alarm mode the Test button will reset audible alarm until next air sampling.
- Dimensions - 4.7 inches x 3.1 inches x 2.1 inches
- Weight - 12 ounces
5 year warranty
Dimensions4.7 x 3.1 x 2.1 in.
Product Weight11 oz.
Power SourceAAA batteries
Warranty5 Year Warranty
Meets US EPA performance criteria
Has a numeric LED display screen
Short-term and long-term readings
Updates air samples every hour
Conducts a self-test every 24 hours
10/02/2022, 12:27 PM
Mine shows a green light on and the red light is flashing. What does this mean? No beeping, and nothing jhappens when I push the reset button.10/03/2022, 09:08 AM
The green power indicator shows that the unit is powered on and the red light blinking every 3 seconds indicates it is operating properly.
The alarm will indicate it has detected unsafe levels of CO.
Continuous appearance of the red indicator and continuous sounding of the alarm indicates potentially dangerous levels of CO.
Continuous appearance of the red indicator and intermittent sounding of the alarm indicates potentially dangerous levels of combustible gases.
If the unit begins beeping once every 5 seconds or the red light is not flashing every 3 seconds there is a problem with the unit and it should be restarted by unplugging it.
05/08/2022, 06:39 PM
Will this detect refrigerant/freon in the air ?05/09/2022, 09:15 AM
No it will not. It will detect Carbon Monoxide, Natural Gas, Methane and Propane
04/27/2022, 12:16 PM
What is the best place to plug it in? Near the furnace?04/27/2022, 12:25 PM
Please see page 10 of the manual found here: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-29313206/documents/5ad4a51bd9154Ilhp2fN/HS80504%20manual.pdf
02/06/2021, 04:46 PM
How to get it started02/08/2021, 10:12 AM
Here is the URL for the manual: https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers/user-29313206/documents/5ad4a51bd9154Ilhp2fN/HS80504%20manual.pdf