Recording Thermometer - Minimum -Maximum Data Logging
Recording Thermometer DTR900 - General Tools DTR900 Jumbo Display Recording Thermometer is ideal for household use, for monitoring the temperature of a greenhouse or a food market’s refrigeration case.
Recording Thermometer DTR900
General Tools DTR900 Jumbo Display Recording Thermometer is ideal for household use, for monitoring the temperature of a greenhouse or a food market’s refrigeration case.
DTR900 Recording Temperature Thermometer:
- Simultaneously displays the time and inside temperatures, or the time and date plus outside temperature using a remote probe
- Stores and recalls minimum and maximum inside and outside temperatures with time and date stamps
- Fast response
- Waterproof exterior probe cable is thin enough to fit under a window
- One switch selects ºF or ºC temperature unit and time and date format
- Mounts on a wall or a flat surface
DTR900 Thermometer Specifications:
Indoor Range: 14° to 176°F
Outdoor Range: -40° to 176°F
Probe Length: 6.5 ft.
Display Size: 2.45 x 1.57 in.
Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 1 in.
Weight: 3.8 oz.
Power Source: 1 "AAA" battery (included)
10/04/2020, 01:06 PM
How many days does it record10/05/2020, 09:17 AM
It records the maximum and minimum indoor and outdoor temperatures since the time it was turned on or reset. So the answer is it can record as many days as the battery will last.