Scriber - Heavy Duty Pocket Sized
General’s Heavy Duty Pocket Scriber provides powerful scribing and etching solutions in a travel-convenient design.
The locking screw chuck allows the point to be reversed into the body, condensing the tool length to about 4” and protecting the point when not in use.
The hexagonal head prevents the Heavy Duty Pocket Scriber from rolling off an uneven work surface.
Our larger, 3/8” diameter Pocket Scriber with a 2” replaceable steel blade.
• A portable, general purpose scribing and etching tool.
• 3/8” knurled body with 2” replaceable point.
• Point reverses into body for safety.
• Hexagonal head prevents tool from rolling off work surface.
• Conforms to government specifications GGG-S-131E.