Precision Adjustable Trammel 520
Trammels are great for drawing large circles or for making marks over sizable distances.
The Precision Adjustable Trammel set is our finest, most robust trammel package.
The set includes a fixed and an adjustable trammel, allowing you to dial in on your measurement with pinpoint accuracy.
Precision Adjustable Trammel Features:
- Set includes 1 fixed trammel, 1 adjustable trammel.
- Clamp opening fits 3/8” x 3/4” beam.
- Adjusting screw on trammel allows pinpoint accuracy.
- Includes pencil holder.
- Die-cast bodies with hardened and ground 3” needlepoint legs.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-T-661b.
Precision Adjustable Trammel Instructions:
1. Use a beam 3/8” x 3/4” or smaller of desired length.
2. Slide fixed point of trammel onto end of beam and lock in position with clamp screw.
3. Slide adjustable trammel on beam within 5/8” of predetermined measurement and lock in position with clamp screw.
4. For fine adjustment, position the trammel points against a rule or tape measure. Tighten or loosen the fine adjustment screw to move the point to your specified measurement.