Utility Micrometer 102
General’s Utility Micrometer is a practical and economic measuring tool for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers. It is also great for day-to-day use in tool rooms and machine shops, and has a guaranteed accuracy to .001”.
The satin chrome barrel and thimble offer easy to read etched black graduations, and the spindle is equipped with a lock for taking repetitive measurements.
Utility Micrometer Features:
- An economic measuring solution for hobbyists and do-it-yourselfers.
- Excellent for use in machine, tool and automotive shops.
- Guaranteed accuracy to .001”
- Satin chrome barrel and thimble with etched black graduations.
- Ground and polished carbide measuring faces.
- Spindle lock for repetitive measurements.
- Includes spanner wrench for simple zero adjustments.