Wheel and Circle Cutter 06
The Wheel and Circle Cutter by General Tool is a hobbyist’s favorite for making clock faces, toy wheels, birdhouses and other projects.
This innovative design features a reversible, double-ended blade which allows the tool to be changed from a circle cutter to a wheel cutter in seconds.
Wheel and Circle Cutter with its high-speed steel cutting blade makes exact diameter circles from 1” to 6”.
Click Here to See User’s Manual
Wheel and Circle Cutter Features:
- For cutting 1” to 6” circles and wheels
- Reversible, double-ended cutting blade
- Works on wood, sheet metal, brass, aluminum, copper, soft steel and composites
- Replaceable cutting blade and pilot drill
- All adjustments can be made with hex wrench (included)
- Body constructed from heat treated tool steel
- 3/8” shank
- Maximum safe speed 500 RPM
Use with drill press only.