FLIR INFRARED CAMERA - EXTENDED TEMPERATURE RANGE E5-XT
The FLIR E5-XT is the perfect tool for diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems.
FLIR THERMAL IMAGING INFRARED CAMERA - E5-XT
The FLIR E5-XT is the perfect tool for diagnosing electrical, mechanical, and building problems. Thanks to its 19,200 (160 × 120) pixel infrared detector and expanded, -20°C to 400°C (-4°F to 752°F) temperature range. The FLIR MSX® image enhancement provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail, while the built-in Wi-Fi allows users to quickly connect with the FLIR Tools® Mobile app for sharing images and sending reports easily from any location.
SIMPLE, INTUITIVE CONTROLS
Automatic and focus-free, with clear on-screen navigation to measurement tools and settings
SHARE IMAGES AND FINDINGS EASILY
Download standard JPEGS, create reports, and share what you've found via a Wi-Fi connection to the FLIR Tools Mobile app
BUILT FOR YOUR TOUGH WORK ENVIRONMENT
Lightweight and well-balanced, the E5-XT has an IP54 enclosure and easily withstands a 2-meter drop test
FLIR E5-XT Thermal Imaging Camera Includes:
•Hard transport case
•Battery (inside camera)
•Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs
IMAGING & OPTICAL
- Camera size: (L x W x H) 9.6 × 3.7 × 5.5 in
- Camera weight: incl battery 1.27 lb.
- Color: Black and gray
- f-number: 1.5
- Field of view (FOV): 45° × 34°
- Focus: Focus free
- Image Adjustment: Automatic adjust/lock image
- Image Frequency: 9 Hz
- Image Modes: Thermal MSX, Thermal, Picture-in-Picture, Thermal blending, Digital camera.
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Picture-in-Picture IR area on visual image
- Spatial resolution: (IFOV) 5.2 mrad
- Spectral Range: 7.5–13 µm
- Digital Camera Resolution/FOV: 640 × 480/55° × 43°
- Charging system Battery is charged inside the camera or in specific charger.
- Charging Time 2.5 hours to 90% capacity in camera. 2 hours in charger.
- Power Management Automatic shut-down
- Battery type & operating time Rechargeable 3.6 V Li ion battery; approx. 4 hours typical use
United States Sales Only
Accuracy±3.6°F or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above 0°C (32°F)
IR Resolution160 X 120 Pixels
Object Temperature Range-4°F to 752°F in two ranges
Field of View (FOV)45° x 34°
Minimum Focus Distance1.6 ft
Dimensions9.6 × 3.7 × 5.5 in.
Product Weight1.27 lbs.
Power SourceRechargeable Battery