Gas Leak Detector - Bacharach Leakator 10
Gas Leak Detector - Natural Gas, Propane, Methane - Bacharach Leakator 10
Market price: $346.99, you save $40.99
Bacharach Leakator 10 Combustible Gas Leak Detectors allow you to pinpoint large and small leaks quickly, while checking a relatively large area in a short amount of time with absolutely no calibration required.
Three LED status lights indicate sensor operation with visual and audible indication of relative gas concentration. As the user approaches the source of a gas or vapor leak, an audible "ticking rate" signal increases in frequency.
Simultaneously, the high visibility LEDs illuminate in sequence to visually indicate the increasing concentration of the gas.
Bacharach Leakator 10 Gases Detected:
Acetone, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Methane, Paint Thinners, Propane, Natural Gas, and Naptha.
Bacharach Leakator Leak Detector Features:
- 10 ultra-bright LEDs
- Audible Indicator
- 30 hour battery life
- Sensitivity: 20 ppm useable sensitivity (methane)
- Sensitivity thumb-wheel control
- Operational status LEDs
- Patented solid state sensor
- 20 inch flexible probe for hard to reach locations
Bacharach Leakator 10 Specifications:
- Housing - Molded, three piece ABS plastic in bright yellow color, includes carrying strap
- Power Five - Alkaline C-cells, not provided 30 hours typical life for continuous operation
- Warm-up Time - Automatic, self check, about ten seconds to operational condition
- Sensor - Semiconductor type. Five year typical life. Plug-in replacement
- Probe - Self storing 20 inch flexible probe. Accommodates integral sensor
- Sensitivity - 20 ppm useable sensitivity (methane)
- Status indicators - Visual: 10 ultra-bright red LED’s. Audible: Variable speed ticking sound. Earphone available for use in noisy environments. Power-On ultra-bright green LED, Fail / Low Battery ultra-bright yellow LED.
- Environments - 23O to 130O F (-5O to 54OC), 10% to 90% relative humidity,non-condensing
- Dimensions / Weight - Leakator: 18 oz. (0.51Kg.), 8.5” x 2.25” x 1.75” (21.6 cm x 5.7 cm x 4.4 cm) Case: Black HDPE, 17 oz. (.48Kg), 10.5” x 7” x 3” (26.7 cm x 17.8 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Safety Approvals - UL listed, intrinsically safe, for use in Class l, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D classified areas
- Warranty: 1 year (including sensor)
0019-7051 - Bacarach Product #
ManufacturerBacharach Gas Detection Meters
Dimensions8.5” x 2.25” x 1.75”
Warranty1 year (including sensor)
HousingMolded, three piece ABS plastic in bright yellow color, includes carrying strap
Power FiveAlkaline C-cells, not provided 30 hours typical life for continuous operation
Warm-up TimeAutomatic, self check, about ten seconds to operational condition
SensorSemiconductor type. Five year typical life. Plug-in replacement
ProbeSelf storing 20 inch flexible probe. Accommodates integral sensor
Sensitivity20 ppm useable sensitivity (methane)
Environments23O to 130O F (-5O to 54OC), 10% to 90% relative humidity,non-condensing
Safety ApprovalsUL listed, intrinsically safe, for use in Class l, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D classified areas