Combustible Gas Leak Detector - Bacharach Leakator Jr 19-7075 - LKJ
Bacharach Leakator Junior - Detects all combustible gases with excellent sensitivity, no calibration required and it's sensor is located in the probe tip for ultimate sensitivity, fast response and easy changing.
Detect Gas Leaks large or small in commercial, residential and industrial applications including surveying gas pipelines and inspecting valves, regulators and meters on gas equipment.
Bacharach Leakator Jr. Detects:
Acetone, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Isobutane, Methane, Methanol, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners and Propane.
The compact design of the Leakator Jr. is equipped with a flexible 12 inch probe for pinpointing the location of combustible gas leaks in any hard-to-reach area.
Gas Leaks are indicated by a simple variable frequency visual LED and loud audible tick rate that increases as the sensor approaches a leak.
Leakator Leak Detector Features & Benefits:
- Compact Design: Fits in the palm of your hand
- Visual Indicator: 1 LED (Variable Frequency)
- Audible Indicator: Loud audible ticking rate
- 2 Sensitivity Levels: Aids in pinpointing both large and small leaks
- Operational Status LED: Provides visual indication of instrument’s operational state
- Long Battery Life: Four AA batteries provide 14 hours of operation
- Lower Power Metal Oxide Sensor: Plug-in sensor
- 12 Inch Flexible Probe: For taking measurements in hard-to-reach locations
- Tough ABS Plastic Housing: Durable and rugged
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 1 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
Leakator Jr. Leak Detector Specifications:
Warm-Up Time: Automatic Self-Check, Approximately 60 seconds to Operational Condition
20 ppm in High-sensitivity Mode (Methane-based)
50 ppm in Low-sensitivity Mode
Dimensions: 6” x 2” x 1.5” (15.3 cm x 5 cm x 3.8 cm)
Weight: 6 oz (0.17 kg) with Batteries
Body materials: Durable ABS Housing
Sensor: Low Power Metal Oxide Sensor
Probe: Self Storing 12 inch (30.48 cm) Flexible Probe
Visual - 1 Ultra-Bright Variable Frequency LED.
Audible - Variable Speed Ticking Sound. Power-On
Flashing Green, Power-Off Solid Red. Ready Condition
Flashing Green (Low Frequency).
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C) Operating
Humidity Range: 15% to 70% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
Power: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (Included), 14 Hour Typical Battery Life
Approvals: UL 913 Classified, Intrinsically Safe for Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations; CE Mark
Manufacture Warranty: Two Year Full Warranty on Instrument
Click Here to See Product Data Sheet