Gasket and Circle Cutter Maker (#11)
This This Gasket Cutter Toolmakes instantaneous and precise gaskets from a variety of materials, including leather, rubber, cork, graphite, copper and other soft materials.
Gasket Circle Cutter features two adjustable blades for making inner and outer diameter cuts, and has marked graduations on the shaft for accurate measurements.
The shank has been designed with a round shaft and a square end to fit both a bit brace and a hand drill.
This Gasket Cutter Tool is demonstrably advantageous for auto mechanics, plumbers, wood workers and HVAC professionals.
Gasket Circle Cutter Features:
• Adjustable from 5/8” to 6-1/2” diameter cuts.
• Combination round and square shank can be used with either bit brace or hand drill.
• 1/8” graduated markings on beam for accurate measurements.
• Cuts leather, rubber, cork, graphite, copper and other soft materials.
• Great for making automotive exhaust gaskets.
Gasket Cutter Tool Instructions:
For use in hand drills or bit braces only.
For cutting the smallest (5/8”) diameter circle:
1. Slide both cutting elements off the graduated beam.
2. Unscrew blades from both units, reverse blades and replace screw.
3. Reverse both cutting units and replace on beam.
For standard cutting:
1. Set each cutting element to the desired diameter. Flat side of cutting element is reference point for measurements.
2. For a 3” circle with a 2” center hole, set one element at 3” and the other at 2”.