Gen-Eye Micro Scope 3 Inspection Camera
The new Micro-Scope3 features a stronger pushrod to inspect 1-1/2” to 4” drain lines up to 100 ft. long. With the addition of a sonde to the pushrod, you can locate the camera easily with General Wire Hot Spot locator. And Wi-Fi has been added to the Command Module to view and record inspections on your smart phone or tablet.
General Wire Gen-Eye Micro-Scope 3 Inspection Camera
The compact, lightweight tool offers the versatility to inspect drain lines from 1-1/2” to 4” in diameter, many toilet traps, and hard-to-inspect locations – like ducts, furnaces, and crawl spaces. The Command Module attaches to the reel with an adjustable mount for optimal viewing angles. The reel carries up to 100 ft. of micro push-rod with color camera.
A 3’ Probe Rod attaches to the top of the monitor to let you conveniently inspect difficult-to-access locations. Three standard attachments help improve your viewing angle or retrieve objects.
Micro-Scope 3 Features:
- 7” LCD screen for crisp clear pictures.
- One-touch recording of video or photos.
- USB Recording Drive – Can handle up to 64GB Flash Drive.
- Flash Drive can be used on any computer with USB port for viewing for sending files.
- Easy playback of video or photos on monitor.
- Digital Zoom increase picture size X4.
- Internal microphone and speaker for voice-over recording.
- Sonde in pushrod for easy camera location with General’s Hot-Spot Locator.
- Wi-Fi transmitter to view and record inspections on your smart phone or tablet.
- On-Screen date and time indicators.
- Built-in Sunshield for outdoor use protects screen when closed.
- Includes 3 ft. Probe Rod, 3 pc. Adapter kit, AC and DC power cords, 8 GB Flash Drive, and carrying case.
Micro-Scope 3 Specifications:
Line Capacity 1-1/2″ to 4″
Reel Capacity 100 ft.
Probe Rod 3 ft. Extensions Available
Push-Rod: 1″ x 1.38″ L
Probe-Rod: .425″ x 1.15″L
Sensitivity .5 Lux
Push-Rod: 12 White LED’s
Probe-Rod: 6 White LED’s
White Balance Auto High Speed
Reel Dimensions 17″ L x 16-1/2″ W x 7-1/2″ H
Command Module Dimensions 10″ W x 7″ H x 2.75″ D
LCD Monitor Size 7″
Video Format NTSC or PAL
Power 110v/60Hz AC, 12 VDC
14° F to 122° F
-10° C to 50° C
Select PackageMachine + 3ft Probe Rod + Accessory Pack + Carrying Case, Machine + 100ft Micro Push-Rod + Sonde Color Camera