Hard Case - Plastic Protective Tool Box BW500/B
B&W's Plastic Hard Cases come in a variety of sizes to meet your needs. Comparable to Pelican cases, B&W offers an alternative at an affordable price.
Hard Case Tool Box Components:
- Interior: standard (empty or with SI).
- Ergonomic two-component handle with soft inlay for an easy and comfortable transport.
- Double-stage locks, easy to open. Even with one hand.
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve, releases air from the interior, while keeping water out
- Sealing O-ring
- Padlock eyelets
- Space for individual name plate
Hard Case Tool Box Features:
- Case shells made out of impact resistant polypropylene (PP)
- Shock resistant, crack proof and stackable
- Dustproof and watertight
- Designed for temperatures ranging from -40°F to +176°F
- Standard colours: black and yellow
- 30 year warranty
- Weight Capacity: 11lbs
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and IP 67 certified
Plastic Hard Case Inserts:
Plastic Hard Case Dimensions:
- 7.99 x 5.63 x 3.09 inches
- 8.98 x 7.17 x 3.62 inches
The outdoor line of plastic tool cases was developed from case specialists B&W International. Designed to be used in the toughest situations and tested under the most extreme conditions. In short, B&W outdoor plastic tool cases are a reliable companion to protect your equipment no matter where you are or what you do. Because of the 30 year warranty and the ability to outfit the plastic tool cases with customizable pre-cut foam (SI) your outdoor case will adapt to whatever you need it to be next.
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply