Streamlight Headlight - Rechargeable, USB, Spot, Flood, Headlamp 61602
Double Clutch with Rechargeable USB Cord & 120V AC Adapter Head Light can shifted between Spot & Flood Beams for Distance or Up-Close Lighting.
This Streamlight Rechargeable Headlamp is also easy to use, even with gloves - just a quick twist of the facecap head lamp turns the light on and off, or changes the output from spot to flood.
Streamlight USB Rechargeable HeadLight Features:
C4® LED with spot and flood beams - both with high and low modes; remembers the last mode used when you turn it back on
- Spot beam for some distance lighting:
High/Spot: 125 lumens; 1,700 candela; 82m beam; runs 3.5 hours (lithium polymer); 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low/Spot: 30 lumens; 400 candela; 40m beam; runs 10 hours (lithium polymer); 18 hours (alkaline)
- Flood beam for work at arm’s length:
High/Flood: 125 lumens; 250 candela; 31m beam; runs 3.5 hours (lithium polymer); 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low/Flood: 30 lumens; 70 candela; 4m beam; runs 10 hours (lithium polymer); 18 hours (alkaline)
- Facecap twists for easy functionality, even with gloves
Dual-fuel: Powered by USB rechargeable lithium polymer battery; also accepts 3 AAA alkaline or lithium batteries as back-up
- Lithium polymer battery features charge status indicator
Low-profile Construction with optimized center of gravity provides maximum comfort and stability during use
- 60° tilting head reduces neck fatigue
Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction
- Locking mechanism on battery compartment opens easily to recharge or replace batteries, but keeps the body from popping open if dropped
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- 4.03 oz. (114.25g) [with lithium polymer battery]; 4.69 oz. (132.96g) [with AAA alkaline batteries]
- Includes USB Cord, Adjustable Elastic & Hard Hat Straps
California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.