Light Duty Precision Hobby Knife 1901
Precision Hobby Knives are made in four distinct sizes, catering to the needs of your particular job, craft or project. Equipped with interchangeable surgically sharp blades, these knives can be used in a myriad of industrial and hobbyist applications.
The Light-Duty Hobby Knife is ideal for making fine or angle cuts in wallpaper, cardboard and other light materials.
- For making intricate cuts in lighter materials.
- Great for use on wallpaper and softer woods.
- Surgically sharp cutting blades are replaceable and interchangeable.
- Aluminum handle with knurled grip.
- Locking screw chuck holds blades firmly in place.