Humidity & Temperature Meter - Data Logging, Dew Point, Wet Bulb
Humidity & Temperature Meter w/Data Logging SD Card
Market price: $399.99, you save $40.89
Humidity & Temperature Meter w/Data Logging SD Card DTH3007SD
Humidity & Temperature Meter Applications:
- HVAC/R systems
Relative Humidity & Temperature Probe / Meter Specifications:
DTH3007SD Meter Includes:
- Soft carrying case
- Temperature-humidity probe
- 2 GB SD memory card
- User’s manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty
Why Excel-formatted SD cards are a breakthrough in data logging technology:
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, General’s SD card instruments don’t require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also don’t require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. General’s SD instruments don’t even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoft’s Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display – as a table or graph – the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. They’re not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because they’re solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CD’s or DVD’s.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, they’re portable. Once you’re done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again – with the same SD card instrument or a different one.
TPK05 - K Type Thermocouple Temperature Probe -40° to 1562°F (-40° to 850°C)
TPK03 - Type K Thermocouple Temperature Probe -40° to 950°F (-40° to 510°C)
TPK500 - General Purpose Temperature Probe -50 to 500° F
AC1 - AC Adapter Power Supply