Delmhorst J-2000 Wood Moisture Meter
For flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions. Adjust for wood species and temperature for accurate readings.
For flooring contractors, woodworkers, furniture manufacturers, QC inspectors and small mills, the J-2000 helps to keep up with ever-changing job conditions with accurate readings in wood.
The J2000's built-in wood species correction and temperature correction adjust with the touch of a button. Use the memory feature for storing readings, and record informative statistics.
Great features make the J-2000 an extremely versatile tool at a great value.
Delmhorst J-2000 Moisture Meter Features:
- Bright, clear digital display.
- Corrects for 48 individual wood species and temperature (°F and °C).
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Moisture Range: 6%-40% on wood.
- Also available with 6%-60% MC range as J-2000/X.
- Built-in calibration check.
- Integral contact pins mounted on top of meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Built-in connector accepts any Delmhorst electrode.
Delmhorst J-2000 Moisture Meter Specifications:
- Size: 8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery (included).
- 1-year warranty.
J2000 Includes: J-2000 meter with carrying case. Manufacturer Part Number: J-2000W/CS (Price: $360.00)
Other J-2000 Package Variations:
ManufacturerDelmhorst Instruments Co.
Dimensions8” x 3” x 1 5/8”.
Product Weight10 oz.
Power Source9V battery.
Moisture Range:6%-40% on wood.