Extech Laser Distance Meter 196ft - DT60M
Extech’s DT60M measures distance up to 196ft. It can calculate area and volume and the integrated Pythagorean Theorem allows the user to take indirect measurements
Extech Laser Distance Meter DT60M
Laser measurements up to 196ft
Calculate area and volume and the integrated Pythagorean Theorem allows the user to take indirect measurements.
Other features include continuous measurement with Min/Max distance tracking, 20 point memory, addition/subtraction of sequential readings, front or rear edge reference, and a Stakeout function.
Large quad backlit LCD display and double molded housing. It also has a handy built-in bubble level and comes with a wrist strap and batteries.
Extech Laser Distance Meter Features:
- 2" to 196ft (0.05 to 60m) measurement range
- Automatically calculates Area and Volume
- Indirect measurement using Pythagorean theorem
- Continous mode with min/max function
- Displays Sum (+) / Difference (-) of multiple readings
- Front or rear edge reference
- Memory automatically stores 20 data points
- Stakeout function allows user to accurately mark distances between studs (for wall framing) and fence posts
- Built-in bubble level
- Large quad-LCD display with backlit feature
- Low battery indicator and Auto power off
- Complete with 2 AAA batteries and wrist strap
Extech Laser Distance Meter Specifications:
- Measurement Range: 2" to 196ft
- Accuracy: ±0.08"
- Resolution: 0.0", 0.00ft, 0.000m
- Area calculation: 99,999ft², 99,999m²
- Volume calculation: 99,999 ft³, 99,999 m³
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.2 x 1.3"
- Weight: 3.5oz
Dimensions4.6 x 2.2 x 1.3 in.
Product Weight3.5 oz.
Measurement Range2" to 196ft (0.05 to 60m)
Resolution:0.0", 0.00ft, 0.000m
Area calculation:99,999ft², 99,999m²
Volume calculation:99,999 ft³, 99,999 m³