Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Mounted Flashlight 69140
Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Mounted Flashlight 6000 series is made of machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish. High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing.
Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Mounted Flashlight Features:
- C4 premium LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant, Boro Float Glass lens.
- 470nm Ultra-bright blue tail light LED with a 100,000 hour lifetime
- Up to 4,500 candela peak central intensity; 80 lumens measure.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- 6 hours of continuous runtime to the 10% output level.
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5°angle adjuster to optimize beam location.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives.
- Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium
Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Mounted Flashlight Specifications:
Length: 3.26 in. (8.28 cm)
Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
Height with clamp: 2.56 in. (6.50 cm)
Height above/below mounting surface: 1.84 in. (4.67 cm)
Weight:5.14 oz (145.7 grams)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.