Manometer - Digital Pressure Gauge - DM8205, DM8215, DM8230
A Manometer is ideal for HVAC/R technicians measuring pressure level, medical equipment, computer peripheral and pneumatic controls.
- Measures and displays gauge or differential pressure.
- Select from eleven pressure units of measure: psi, in.H2O, bar, mmHg, oz.in2, kgcm2, kPa, ft.H2O, in.Hg, cmH2O & mbar.
- Min/Max memory plus data hold
- Large backlit dual readout LCD, with pressure above relative time clock (which enables resettling of measurement timeline)
- One button relative zero setting
- RS-232 output jack
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging)
- Low battery indicator
Click Here to See User’s Manual
Measurement range/resolution: (Select Model Above)
0 to 5 psi/0.003 psi DM8205
0 to 15 psi/0.01 psi DM8215
0 to 30 psi/0.02 psi DM8230
Measurement accuracy: +3% of full-scale value
Response time: 0.5 seconds
Dimensions of connection hoses: 39 in. (1m) long, width 0.16 in. (4mm) I.D. and 0.24 in. (6mm) O.D.
Auto power off triggering time: 20 minutes of front-panel inactivity
Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0 to 50C) @ <80%RH
Weight: 7.6 oz. (215g)
Power source: "9V" battery (included)
- Two Connection Hoses
- Custom Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- User's Manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty
Optional: ASFTKITSoftware for downloading and graphing readings on your PC