Metal Finder, Stud Locator, Voltage Tester Detector - MSV100
3 in 1 Multi Tool Sensor -
Locates wood studs, joists, metal cables and pipes, behind walls, or inside furniture.
Also detects energized AC outlets and “live” wires behind walls or ceilings.
Ideal for building contractors, carpenters, plumbers, HVAC/R specialists, home inspectors, electricians, realtors, home owners and interior decorators.
Stud, Metal, Voltage Tester Detector Features:
- Detects wood joists/studs, live wires and pipes/cables behind walls or ceilings
- Also detects wood furniture frames
- Automatically compensates for wall thickness in all three detection modes
- In AC voltage mode, automatically compensates for distance to live wire
- Center arrow and beeper indicate edge of detected material
- Marking slot on top of unit
- Big, bright backlit LCD
Click Here to See User’s Manual
3 in 1 Multi Tool Sensor Specifications:
Maximum Wall Thickness for Wood Detection: 3/4 in. (19mm)
Maximum Detection Range for Iron or Copper Pipe: 1.5 in. (38mm)
Maximum Detection Range for AC Voltage: 2 in. (50mm)
Operating Temperature: 40° to 104°F (5° to 40°C)
Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.0 x 1.2 in. (180 x 75 x 30mm)
Weight: 7.3 oz. (207g)
Power Source: “9V” battery (included)
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty