Extech Pin / Pinless Moisture Meter - MO260
Monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with virtually no surface damage with this Dual Moisture Meter by Extech Instruments.
Measures relative moisture of various building materials including wood, particle board, carpeting, and ceiling/bathroom tiles using non-invasive Pinless Technology.
Measures % of Moisture in sheet rock and other building materials using direct pin method.
Protective cap snaps onto the side of the housing during use.
Great for: General Contractors, Floor Installers, Home/ Building Inspectors, Restoration Specialists, Indoor Air Quality Consultants, Pest Control and Wood Craftsmen
Click Here to See User’s Manual
Extech Pinless / Pin Type Moisture Meter Features:
- %WME (wood moisture equivalent) pin moisture reading
- Relative pinless moisture reading for non-invasive measurement
- Digital LCD readout with backlighting feature and tri-color LED barograph
- Quickly indicates the moisture content of materials
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (22mm) below the surface
- Electro-magnetic sensing technology
- Built-in calibration check
- Replaceable measurement electrode pins
- Low battery indication
- Cap protects pins during storage and can be snapped on to the side of the housing during use
Extech MO260 Specifications:
Range: 0 to 99.9 (relative) Pinless, 6.0 to 94.8% WME Pins
Max Resolution: 0.1 Pinless, 0.1% Pins
Dimensions: 8 x 2.3 x 1.7”
Weight: 7.02 oz
Extech Moisture Meter Includes:
- 9V Battery
- Replacement Pins
- Protective Cap
- Soft Case
One Year Manufacture’s Warranty