Zefon Bio-Pump Plus And Calibration Kit
The Zefon Bio-Pump Plus with TSI 4046 Calibrator Kit includes a TSI 4046 calibrator, all connection pieces required to connect to the Zefon Bio-Pump Plus and a hard side carrying case. The Zefon Bio-Pump® Plus is the smallest, lightest and easiest to use portable, battery-powered IAQ pumps designed for exclusive use with Air-O-Cell® and Via-Cell® cassettes at a flow rate of 15 LPM.
Bio-Pump Plus w/ TSI-4046 Calibrator
The Zefon Bio-Pump® Plus is the smallest and lightest portable battery powered IAQ sampling pump available. It provides the simplest and most convenient way to sample with Air-O-Cell® and Via-Cell® cassettes at a flow rate of 15LPM.
Build To Order - 1-3 Day Build Time
Zefon Bio Pump® Plus Features:
- New 'Quick Sample' feature makes sampling a breeze.
- Extra Long Battery Life - Take 100 five minute samples on a single charge
- Very small size and weight - Over 40% less than the standard Zefon Bio-Pump
- Very quiet operation
- Programmable timer allows unattended operation
- Quick-charge battery charger included (approx 3 hours)
- Uses Air-O-Cell® cassettes - the only industry proven and standardized sampling cassettes. The Air-O-Cell sampling container collects both viable and non-viable particulate such as mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cell fragments, fibers (asbestos, fiberglass, cellulose, etc.) and inorganic particles.The Air-O-Cell container is a unique sampling cassette specifically designed for the rapid collection and quantitative and elemental analysis of a wide range of airborne aerosols.
- Uses Via-Cell® cassettes - Via-Cell Bioaerosol Sampling Cassette is designed to collect both viable and non-viable bioaerosols, maintain viability of the viable mold spores and prevent growth during transport to the laboratory.
- Nothing to prepare or clean. Just place the cassette on the pump, set the time and go
The Zefon Bio-Pump Plus is not only the most advanced, user friendly pump designed for IAQ, but they are a great value.
Each pump includes extra items such as 10 FREE Air-O-Cell cassettes, a carrying case and fast battery charger as standard items. This amounts to over $100 savings when compared to other manufacturers.
Each Bio-Pump Plus with TSI Calibrator Kit comes with a TSI Model 4046 Calibrator, connection tubing with calibration cassette, battery charger, carrying case, instruction manual, and 10 FREE Air-O-Cell® cassettes.
TSI4046 Flow Pump Calibrator
The TSI Calibrator 4046 has a range of 2.5 to 300 liters per minute (lpm). This small, portable, battery-operated unit is lightweight and easy to use. Volumetric flowrate is displayed continuously so adjustments to pump flow can be made in real-time. This primary calibrator is accurate to +/- 2% of reading.
Personal sampling pumps must be calibrated before and after each use and routinely checked during use. Flow calibrators are used to adjust and measure the flow rate. of air sampling instruments.
Why is the adjustment and calibration of air sampling instruments necessary? Instruments that sample air must be flow adjusted, calibrated and routinely checked to ensure the accuracy of flow rate. The frequency of flow adjustment and/or calibration depends on the use, care and handling of the air sampling instruments and the regulations they are complying with. Determining exposure to various physical, chemical, radiological and biological substances is based on the accuracy of the total volume of air sampled and the sample duration.
Zefon Bio Pump® Plus Specifications:
- Flow Rate: 15 LPM
- Housing: PC/ABS plastic
- Housing Color: Black
- Battery: Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Sampler Size: 4.5” (w) x 2.75” (h) x 8” (d) inches
- Weight: 1.5lbs