Multi Use Rule And Gage 16ME
The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is a popular, pocket-sized tool providing a variety of functions.
The tool encompasses five distinct features:
- Drill Point Gage - checks 59 angle drill points
- Bevel Protractor - measures and lays out angles
- Center Finder - locates centers of shafts or circles
- Circle Divider - (up to nine equal parts) is used for dividing circles into sectors, regular polygons and polygrams
- Tap and Drill Table - correlates populat top sizes with correct drill sizes for National form of thread
The Multi-Use Rule and Gage is made from heavy-duty stainless steel.
4 inch ruler has etched graduations in 64ths of an inch and millimeters.