EZ Ratchet Tubing Cutter GT133
EZ Ratchet Tube Cutter Is The New Must Have Plumbing Tool!
Access Pipes and Tubing In Tight Spaces With Ease - NEW Tube Cutting Tool by General Tools will cut through copper, brass, aluminum tubing and thin-wall conduit.
Tube Cutter allows you the ability to make close-quarter cuts without sacrificing the comfort or leverage you enjoy from a standard-size tubing cutter. Using an innovative, 36" degree ratcheting mechanism, the EZ Cutter rotates around the pipe for smooth, clean cuts .
E-Z Ratcheting Tube Cutter Features:
- Ratcheting action rotates the cutter around the tube allowing a standard size cutter to be used in close quarter applications
- Longer handle requires less effort to rotatecutter reducing hand fatigue
- Wide hardened flared grooved rollers allow true cuts close to flared end tubing to avoid tube replacement in existing installations
- Cutting Capacity: 5/16" to 1-1/8"
- Spare cutting wheel supplied in handle
- Full-size wheel is made of bearing tool steel and replaceable (#RW121/2)