Hard Tool Case Plastic B&W Type 2000
Market price: $84.99, you save $50.00
Hard Tool Case Plastic Medium Size B&W Type 2000
The 30 year warranty and the ability to outfit the cases with customizable pre-cut foam (SI) or padded divider systems (RPD) ensures your outdoor case will adapt to whatever you need it to be next.
- Internal: 9.72 x 6.89 x 6.04 inches
- External: 10.71 x 8.46 x 6.54 inches
Hard Tool Case Plastic B&W Type 2000 Components:
- Interior: standard (empty, with SI or RPD).
- Ergonomic two-component handle with soft inlay for an easy and comfortable transport.
- Double-stage locks, easy to open. Even with one hand.
- Automatic air pressure compensation valve, releases air from the interior, while keeping water out
- Sealing O-ring
- Padlock eyelets
- Space for individual name plate
- Case shells made out of impact resistant polypropylene (PP)
- Shock resistant, crack proof and stackable
- Dustproof and watertight
- Designed for temperatures ranging from -40°F to +176°F
- Standard colours: black and yellow
- Weight Capacity: 22 lbs
- 30 year warranty
- STANAG 4280, DEF STAN 81-41 and IP 67 certified
SI (sponge insert)Removable cubed pre-cut foam inserts allow for precision customization of your cases interior.This includes robust egg crate foam in the lid for full shock resistant protection.
RPD (padded divider)Fully configurable padded partition inserts are made of washable, heavy duty nylon fabric with Velcro attachments.This includes robust egg crate foam in the lid for full shock resistant protection.
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
ManufacturerB&W International Plastic Tool Cases
Color/InteriorBlack - Empty, Black - SI Foam, Black - RPD