Plumb Bob - Masonry, Carpentry and Surveying
General’s professional quality Brass Plumb Bobs have been a staple of the masonry, carpentry and surveying industries for more than 50 years.
Centerless ground and balanced to precision tolerances, these lacquered and polished Brass Plumb Bobs afford only the most exact plumb lines.
The Brass Plumb Bob's hardened steel point is accurate to within 1/100” and is easily replaceable.
- Professional quality and durability.
- Used in masonry, carpentry and surveying.
- Machined of solid brass; fully polished and lacquered.
- Removable self-centering cord cap accepts 5/64” braided cord.
- Replaceable hardened steel point.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-P-501e.
We offer four distinct sizes of Brass Plumb Bobs, each of which conforms to U.S. government manufacturing specifications.
Number Weight Length Width
800-8 8 oz 4 1/2" 1 3/16"
800-12 12 oz 5" 1 3/8"
800-16 16 oz 5 3/4" 1 1/2"