Pressure Meter - Hydraulic Pneumatic Measure w/Data Logging
Pressure Meter w/Data Logging SD Card
Market price: $349.00, you save $34.90
Pressure Meter w/Excel-Formatted Data Logging SD Card PM930SD
Pressure Meter by General Tools Accurately Measures Hydraulic or Pneumatic Pressure Using Ten Different Units. This pressure data logger's unique feature is its patented technique for storing sampled data in Excel format on removable SD memory cards.
Digital Pressure Meter Applications:
- Mechanical engineering/design
- HVAC/R systems
- Equipment MRO
Digital Pressure Gauge with Data Logger Specifications:
Pressure Gauge Includes:
- Carrying case
- 2 GB SD memory card
- User’s manual
Why Excel-formatted SD cards are a breakthrough in data logging technology:
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, General’s SD card instruments don’t require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also don’t require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. General’s SD instruments don’t even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoft’s Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display – as a table or graph – the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. They’re not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because they’re solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CD’s or DVD’s.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, they’re portable. Once you’re done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again – with the same SD card instrument or a different one.
PS5 - Pressure Sensor For PM930SD 5BAR
Accuracy± 0.5% of full-scale reading + 1 digit
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Dimensions6.97 x 2.68 x 1.77 in. (177 x 68 x 45mm)
Weight0.77 lb. (350g)
Power SourceSix Alkaline “AA” batteries or optional 9-VDC AC adapter
WarrantyOne Year Manufacture's Warranty
Embedded Microcontroller:Custom one-chip LSI device
Display Type:LCD with green backlight
Display Size:2.05 x 1.5 in. (52 x 38mm)
Data Logging Sampling Time:1 second to 9 hours
SD Card Capacity:1 GB to 16 GB
Operating Temperature:32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
Operating Relative Humidity0 to 85%
Displayed Pressure Unit:bar, psi, inches Hg, inches H2O, hPA, kPA, kg/cm2, mm Hg, meters H2O, atmospheres