Protimeter Moisture Measurement System BLD8800-C Standard Kit
The All In One Instrument for Moisture, Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point - Protimeter Moisture Measurement System - Protimeter Moisture Meter Measurement System MMS2 BLD8800-C - Standard Kit
Market price: $1418.00, you save $142.00
Protimeter Moisture Meter Measurement System MMS2 BLD8800-C - Standard Kit
Protimeter's Moisture Meter and Measurement System makes this instrument ideal for many applications including:
- Building surveys
- Fire and flood restoration
- Concrete floor moisture measurement
- Indoor air quality
- Environmental health
Protimeter’s Moisture Meter Measurement System MMS2 Offers These Great Benefits:
- Full building moisture diagnostics in one easy to use instrument
- No need to plug in multiple accessories
- Intuitive user interface with color screen
- Data logging
- Firmware upgradeable
- Psychometric calculations
Four-In-One Moisture Measurement System:
Measure Mode (pin type moisture measurement) diagnoses the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and allows monitoring of drying out of building structures.
- Use built-in pin or plug in the heavy duty moisture probe for measuring in hard-to-reach areas
Search Mode (non-invasive moisture measurement) locate moisture behind ceramic tile, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block.
- Non-invasive pin less radio frequency finds moisture up to 3/4 in (19 mm) below surface
- Search mode not adversely affected by surface moisture
Hygrometry measures or monitors buildings for adequate ventilation affecting indoor air quality and moisture problems.
- Measures relative humidity and temperature, dew point and surface temperature, surface proximity to dew point (condensation) and grains per pound, as well as multiple psychometric calculations
- Allows measurement of equipment such as dehumidifiers
- Measures equilibrium relative humidity in concrete floors using the in situ probe method
- Use to detect conditions for mold and fungus growth, that can lead to unhealthy living conditions
Surface Temperature (IR) checks surface temperature, utilizing laser pointer, calculates proximity to dew point.
Record readings instantly at the push of a button and continuously log when left on site. When concise and accurate environmental readings need to be reported, the MMS Plus gets the job done!
The MMS2 measures the different parameters in a building's room temperature, room humidity, building material moisture, surface moisture and surface temperature (contact and non-contact method). To measure all the above mentioned parameters, the MMS2 uses different sensors, along with a variety of accessories for convenient measurements.
Click Here to See User's Manual
HUMIDITY PROBE OPTIONS
The MMS Plus may be used with three styles of interchangeable humidity probes, the Hygrostick, Quikstick and Quikstick ST.
The Hygrostick (grey POL4750) can be used for high moisture applications such as concrete measurement.
Quikstick ST (POL78751), (Included) standard with all MMS2 kits matches the performance of the standard Quikstick. The Quikstick ST can remain connected to the MMS 2 while using the pins.
Quikstick (black POL8750) is a general purpose, fast-responding full range sensor.
- POL8800 MMS2
- POL8751 Quikstick ST
- BLD5060 HD Moisture Probe
- BLD5086 Cal Check Device
- BLD7758 Software & Cable
- BLD5915 Hard Carry Case
Warranty: 24 months on mechanical and manufacture defects. Does not include wearing parts or accessories.
Warranty2 year warranty
Kit Includes:POL8800 MMS2
POL8751 Quikstick ST
BLD5060 HD Moisture Probe
BLD5086 Cal Check Device
BLD7758 Software & Cable
BLD5915 Hard Carry Case