Sewer Jetter Conversion Kit for 5 to 13 HP Engines
Jetter Conversion Kit for Pressure Washer 5 to 13 HP Engines. Convert your pressure washer into a sewer jetter.
Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Kits For 5 to 13 HP Engines
CLEANS UP TO 8 " PIPES
By installing this kit to your pressure washer you can convert it to a sewer jetter.
Here's How The Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Works
Set up your pressure washer outside to get started.
Attach your pressure washer hose to your pressure washer and run the other end of the hose to the inside or outside drain you want to clean.
Remove your gun/wand and attach the provided ball valve jumper hose and hose reel.
Install the provided jetter hose onto the hose reel and attach the desired nozzle for the job at hand.
Thast's it. You are now ready to use your existing pressure washer as a sewer jetter and clean your drain pipes.
Safe for up to 4000 psi.
Ships in 3 or 4 days.
Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Kits Come Complete With:
- 3/8" Ball Valve with Quick Couplers
- 5' Jumper Hose with Quick Couplers
- Hose Reel With Stand
- 1/4" Jetter Hose (100' x 1/8" Jetter Hose Also Available)
- Laser Nozzle (1 Forward Jet, 3 Back Jets)
- Dislodges blockages
- Ram Nozzle (3 Back Jets)
- Flushes loose debris
- Rotating Nozzle (2 Side Jets, 2 Back Jets)
- Polishes and maximizes line recovery
90 Day Parts And Labor Warranty
Built In The USA
Warranty90 Day Parts And Labor Warranty
Kit Includes:3/8" Ball Valve with Quick Couplers
5' Jumper Hose with Quick Couplers
Hose Reel With Stand
1/4" Jetter Hose
Laser Nozzle (1 Forward Jet, 3 Back Jets)
Ram Nozzle (3 Back Jets)
Flushes loose debris
Rotating Nozzle (2 Side Jets, 2 Back Jets)
Polishes and maximizes line recovery
Hose Length100' 1/4" Hose & Reel, 150' 1/4" Hose & Reel, 200' 1/4" Hose & Reel, 100' 1/8" Hose & Reel
06/02/2020, 12:15 PM
I have a older ex-cell power washer with 5.5 Honda engine gpm is only 3 gal per minute . Wondering if this kit would work for me . Thank you06/02/2020, 12:53 PM
It would depend how big of pipes you are looking to do. You don't have enough gpm for 6" pipes. For 4" pipes you will be able to use this system but you won't be getting the maximum effectiveness.
04/24/2020, 08:47 AM
2. Generac 4200 psi (adjustable) - 4gpm pressure washer; will this cut roots?
3. Will included nozzles clear grease?
Thank you04/24/2020, 09:13 AM
1. There is a 90 day parts and labor warranty.
2. You will be able to cut grass and small plant roots but tree roots you will want a different nozzle and probably a bigger washer. Root cutter nozzles require 8gpm but a warthog nozzle will improve your ability. The Warthog nozzle has a price of $475 and we are currently taking phone order on it.
3. This will clear grease but not as quickly as a deice/degrease nozzle will. A degrease nozzle has a price of $41.95 and we only take orders by phone on these because they get custom drilled for your specific machines pressure and gpm.
Feel free to give us a call with any questions at (888)226-6288
04/02/2020, 08:17 PM
Hi do I need hot water to clear grease clogged?04/03/2020, 09:47 AM
Hot water is not required but it does speed up the process. Hot water systems get pretty pricey and they are high maintenance so most people don't purchase hot water systems. We have specialty nozzles specifically for grease also
03/22/2020, 09:44 AM
Generac 3100 2.7gpm??03/23/2020, 09:29 AM
Your gpm and psi are too low for optimal performance
03/21/2020, 05:44 PM
Can I get this unit with 1/8 in hose03/23/2020, 09:37 AM
Yes you can get an 1/8 hose, please give us a call for more information (865)882-3833