Sewer Camera Pipe Inspection Scope - Viztrac with 3/8" Push Cable - AM100
Viztrac Sewer Camera Pipe Inspection Scope System features a stainless steel medical quality camera head with rounded corners making it easier to push the cable through pipe.
Viztrac Sewer Camera can be used in 2” to 4" pipe.
The lay flat reel design of these sewer inspection cameras allow for simplified operation yet still allows the unit to be transported in the upright position.
This Viztrac Sewer Camera Pipe Inspection Scope is a component-based system that easily allows the changing of the camera head, recorder, or monitor if damaged.
Super bright LED lights are protected by the sapphire lens.
AM100 Viztrac Sewer Camera Pipe Inspection Scope System Features:
- 7" Flat Screen LCD in ABS Case
- 720p Medical Quality High Resolution Color Camera
- Camera Vision Angle Up To 60 Degrees
- 90° Image Flip
- 1-3/8" Inch Diameter "Easy Push" Camera Head
- Stainless Steel Camera Body With Sapphire Lens
- Water Resistant Camera Head
- 9 Lens Protected White LED Lights with dimmer
- 12" Steel Spring Leader
- 3/8" Super Slick Push Cable
- Fiberglass Cable in 100, 130, or 150 foot lengths
- 20 Inch Powder Coated Storage Reel
- Operate In Lay-flat Or Transport In Upright positions
- Operates On Single 120 Volt Electric Plug
- Does Not include DVR or Sonde.
Click Here to See User’s Manual
100' CABLE - Regular Price $ 1495.00 SALE PRICE $ 1450.00
130' CABLE - Regular Price $ 1595.00 SALE PRICE $ 1550.00
150' CABLE - Regular Price $ 1695.00 SALE PRICE $ 1650.00
Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
This Viztrac sewer camera is made in the U.S.A.
Sewer Inspection Cameras for Sale Ship In 1-2 Weeks - Via UPS Ground